Omega recently launched a new Seamaster Diver 300M in a Summer Blue colorway to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the collection. This new version is made from stainless steel and features a blue ceramic dial and bezel with a PVD gradient effect. The dial also has blue-tinted Super-LumiNova and a date window at 6 o'clock. The watch is powered by the Co-Axial Caliber 8800 automatic movement and is available with either a stainless steel bracelet or a blue rubber strap. The official retail price is $5,900 USD on a rubber strap and $6,300 USD on a stainless steel bracelet.
Here are some of the key features of the new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Summer Blue edition:
- Stainless steel case with a blue ceramic dial and bezel
- PVD gradient effect on the dial
- Blue-tinted Super-LumiNova
- Date window at 6 o'clock
- Co-Axial Caliber 8800 automatic movement
- Power reserve of 55 hours
- Water resistance to 300 meters
- Available with either a stainless steel bracelet or a blue rubber strap
- Official retail price of $5,900 USD on a rubber strap and $6,300 USD on a stainless steel bracelet
The new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Summer Blue edition is a limited edition watch, but the number of watches being produced has not been announced. It is likely that these watches will have a limited window of availability, so if you are interested in one, you should act soon.